Tuesday, April 27, 2010
The boom gates and guard posts in the MS Community
M4 is manned around the clock by one static guard. The boom gate is let down at 12 midnight and would be lifted at 6.00am. Guard post at M4 is considered as the main security base.
Here the static guard would be on duty from 7.00am until 9.00pm daily. From 9.00pm till 6.00am the boom gate would remain close.
The boom gate at M6 is closed permanently. It is important to ensure that cars are not parked there.
04/25 - 05/02
- Challenges for our MS Community
- Syabas Related Problems in the MS Community
- The most basic of traffic rules - STOP ON RED
- RED MEANS STOP - A Community Campaign by theSun
- The boom gates and guard posts in the MS Community...
- Clock Points in the MS Community
- New platform for people to voice their grouses
- The Fire Hydrants in the MS Community
- ▼ 04/25 - 05/02 (8)