Tuesday, April 27, 2010
The most basic of traffic rules - STOP ON RED
Putrajaya, 27 April 2010: Red Means Stop... Transport Minister, Datuk Seri Ong Tee Keat and Road Safety Department Director General, Datuk Suret Singh with enlarged sticker for the Red Means Stop Campaign the ministry is running with theSun. A total of 300,000 car stickers will be distributed with copies of theSun from today to remind motorists of the most basic of traffic rules - STOP ON RED. Sunpix by : Sharil Amin.
04/25 - 05/02
- Challenges for our MS Community
- Syabas Related Problems in the MS Community
- The most basic of traffic rules - STOP ON RED
- RED MEANS STOP - A Community Campaign by theSun
- The boom gates and guard posts in the MS Community...
- Clock Points in the MS Community
- New platform for people to voice their grouses
- The Fire Hydrants in the MS Community
- ▼ 04/25 - 05/02 (8)