Tuesday, April 27, 2010
RED MEANS STOP - A Community Campaign by theSun
Don't smile, you're caught on camera
KUALA LUMPUR (April 6, 2010): This motorcyclist (circled) is definitely courting trouble.
He was spotted running the red light at the Jalan Tun Razak - Jalan Ampang junction, at 1.18pm today, during which he narrowly missed being hit by a car whose driver had obviously refused to give way to him.
The errant motorcyclist was in fact simultaneously committing a second offence -- that of making an illegal U-turn at the junction.
Motorists should bear in mind that being in a rush to go somewhere is not a good reason to disobey basic traffic rules, especially that "Red means Stop!" because their lives and limbs, as well as that of other road users will be at risk. -- theSun
04/25 - 05/02
- Challenges for our MS Community
- Syabas Related Problems in the MS Community
- The most basic of traffic rules - STOP ON RED
- RED MEANS STOP - A Community Campaign by theSun
- The boom gates and guard posts in the MS Community...
- Clock Points in the MS Community
- New platform for people to voice their grouses
- The Fire Hydrants in the MS Community
- ▼ 04/25 - 05/02 (8)